Quinine Dihydrochloride Injection
Price And Quantity
- 1 USD ($)
- General Medicines
- Quinine Dihydrochloride
- As per doctor advice.
- As per doctor prescribe.
- Aged Person, Adults, Women
- Store at cool and dry place.
Quinine dihydrochloride for injections is a concentrated solution and must be diluted before use. This medicine is used for the treatment of severe malaria or when the patient is unable to take medication by mouth. It is also used in the treatment of Babesiosis, a rare disease caused by an infection carried by ticks.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Week
- 5 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- One box contain 10 Ampoules.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
158, Green Plaza, First Floor, Golden Chowkadi, Mota Varacha, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India