- 4.00 - 5.00 USD ($)
Trivalent Vaccine, Quadrivalent Vaccines
This medication belongs to the family of medications known as vaccines.
This medication belongs to the family of medications known as vaccines. It is used to prevent certain diseases caused by infection with human papillomavirus (HPV; types 6, 11, 16, and 18) in girls and women 9 to 45 years of age. These diseases include genital warts, cervical cancer, vaginal and vulvar cancers, and certain abnormal growths in the vagina, vulva, and cervix that may lead to cancer.
- Nhavasheva Port, Mundra Port, Hajira Port.
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 500000 Per Month
- 5-7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Monocarton pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- West Bengal, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Tripura, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Sikkim, Rajasthan, Pondicherry, Punjab, Odisha, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Karnataka, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Goa, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Delhi, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Andhra Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, West India, East India, North India, Central India, South India, All India
158, Green Plaza, First Floor, Golden Chowkadi, Mota Varacha, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India