- 1 USD ($)
- As directed by doctor.
- As directed by physician.
- Aged Person, Adults, Women
- Store at cool and dry place.
Small amounts of aprotinin can be added to tubes of drawn blood to enable laboratory measurement of certain rapidly degraded proteins such as glucagon. In cell biology aprotinin is used as an enzyme inhibitor to prevent protein degradation during lysis or homogenization of cells and tissues.
Aprotinin was used as a medication administered by injection to reduce bleeding during complex surgery, such as heart and liver surgery. Its main effect is the slowing down of fibrinolysis, the process that leads to the breakdown of blood clots.
- Mumbai sahara airport, Nhavasheva Port (JNPT)
- Paypal, Western Union, Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 10000 Per Week
- 7 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Monocarton box pack with leaflet.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
158, Green Plaza, First Floor, Golden Chowkadi, Mota Varacha, Surat, Gujarat, 394101, India